To make good things even better …
We connect Infotainment with multimedia technology, moved in perfect spotlight by us. All combined with ambitious advice, accurate planning and individual production at a fair price.
Since our foundation in 2002, we carry this principle as a corporate philosophy. Not only in theory but rather in the daily practical implementation.
- 07.2009 Opening of the new, 600m2 large company building and the
moving to the current location in Pitten
- 02.2009 Innovation award from Lower Austria for developing handicapped accessible internet terminals
- 01.2008 Large order from AMS (employment service), production of over 300 information terminals
- 11.2007 Ranking among the top 20 at “GEWINN” Young Entrepreneurs Award2007
- 04.2006 Move to a new office, with its own depot and workshop
- 01.2006 Transformation of the individual enterprise to Infotronik Touchscreen Systeme GmbH
- 04.2003 Removal to a new office at Wr. Neustadt
- 10.2002 Reestablishment of Infotronik as a sole proprietorship
By means of exclusive distribution agreements of selected producer, in connection with numerous own developments, we can provide our customers the latest technology and first class support.
Head start through technology and design:
The use of innovative technology coupled with excellent design made us a leading manufacturer of touch screen information systems and surfing stations.
In-depth technological know-how, up to date through ongoing training, creating the basis for our customer’s expert advice and the best possible support.
True to our philosophy, we work so always on the cutting edge of technology and look forward to challenges.
Leading through teamwork
Attention, competence and motivation are the proven “soft-skills” of our team. Combined with a high level of lived personal responsibility and ambition to live each of our staff thus its full potential. All these important features contribute significantly to our business success.
Infotronik inspires! – Convince yourself
Martin Unger business manager | CEO